Our Charity Policy
The Wingate Salon and Spa is committed
to working with local groups in order to create partnerships
throughout the New Hampshire seacoast area. Our current
charity policy supports charities and/or organizations
through gift certificate or gift basket donations.
These donations may be utilized at fundraising programs
In an effort to make meaningful contributions to our community, The Wingate Salon and Spa has identified two key areas of giving:
• Women’s Health & Wellness
• Children’s Health & Advocacy
Each year we receive hundreds of donation requests from worthy causes in the seacoast area. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we must unfortunately decline some requests that may indeed be consistent with our priorities.
Donation requests are accepted via email only, and must be received at least three weeks prior to your event, and include the following:
1. Full name of charitable organization and charitable tax registration number
2. Complete mailing address, telephone, and email
3. Name and title of contact person
4. Purpose of donation and needs of community addressed
5. Previous Wingate involvement, if applicable
6. How the Wingate’s donation will be advertised
7. How you will report on the impact of the donation back to the Wingate
All requests should be emailed to:
The Wingate management meets on a bi-monthly basis to make all decisions regarding gift donations. All decisions are final.